mardi 28 décembre 2010

Big Beards the Second

Dissatisfaction is one thing. He’s sour on a lot, his, but
Other identical lots seem to suit him. Even
Envy. Don’t bother, you won’t find any logics.
An unpalatable life, and he―life’s dissatisfied barnacle
It is as simple as that.

Oh, so bitterly disgusted with the slop
And yet complains about a meager portion, intent
On having thicker brine, cormorant―you
Just try and understand.
He’d go for metempsychosis.

Long way and the quickest. Reborn as a grouse.
Whining beak; some goslings are into it.
I’d risk a pass, maybe it’ll be well received―
As you say: life’s amenable to verbiage!
You’ll get at least an erection back.

– Spare me the advice. “I saw nobody coming, so
I went instead”, that’s Berryman. Enough guidance.
I’ll grow myself a bushy beard to grumble behind in
Peace and quiet. Enough change.
The sissy is you.

December 28, 2010

―The other Big Beards is here―

Aucun commentaire: