dimanche 25 novembre 2007

Lit Heroes #4 - Friday

Oh no, that's no name, it would be pointless.
It's a keyword he used when he was searching after me.
I preferred hearing that than hearing the sounds mangled.

I nevertheless tried to tell him, he was a friend after all.
Indeed, he was the first I have given those syllables.
We don't do it. We don't have to, our kinsfolk do know
And an alien mustn't for it confers fulsome influence.

But I told him and, as a faithful pal, even admitted
To being about to decrypt his in the potent language too.
He didn't even want to hear that.

I named him in front of me and he didn't pay attention.
I got fulsome influence over him but I wouldn't misuse.
For all the influence he could have had over me
He had spoiled it either by kindness
Or blatant ignorance.

July 13, 2007

Aucun commentaire: