lundi 6 août 2018

De vraies rencontres


1. On Beauty and the Beast

“My teenage crush was a severe one
It lasted for a somber decade
Kept me at a distance
Didn’t give me an inch but didn’t set me free either.
Even years after, whenever I stumbled across untouchable
Which karma made happen every now and then
I was down in the dumps for a day or so.
I long had decided, though
To never ever get crushed in the same way again:
As soon as a new maidenly star twinkled in the firmament
I made sure to get things straight on the spot –
Either make it or break it, as the other saying goes
And, in general, my bastardizing came off.
Debauchful flings followed the crush.
Aching youth has no language, that’s the trouble I found
Having the everlasting proof for it:
One terminal day, when it was simply too late
Crush had ventured, for once in an earnest, not the official
_____________________________________quizzical tone:
‘Gee, who needs talking, homie? Why didn’t you just rape me?
The world belongs to those who dare, n’est-ce pas.’
And, indeedy-doody, beauty wound up wed to an intrepid local
____________________________________________beast.
Only then I knew why I’d been kept on a leash for so many young
____________________________________________years.
It had kept all that beauty alive.

When this harassment thing came up
Not for a split second did I believe that crap, merely
Remembering my late crushee’s belated serious-moment
________________________________________instigation.
Excuse my French but
I am a lot into personal experience.
We needn’t keep at all costs all the beauty all the time.”


2. Félicité

J’ai longtemps hésité, mais enfin
J’ai dû me faire voir gravement par-derrière.
La jeune et belle personne consentante m’a ensuite félicité.
Félicité, oui, messieurs : un excellent 9 à l’échelle de Boston –
J’étais si bien préparé qu’elle a pu avancer sans encombre
__________________________________________jusqu’au
Caecum qu’elle disait. Cela fait combien de mètres ?
Trop ému, j’ai oublié de lui demander.

Hé oui, on doit être préparé pour ses rencontres.
La jeune vierge au teint rose, on la baigne et on la parfume la veille
Puis une vieille la met au jus pour ainsi dire
Avant l’introduction de l’heureux élu.
Et dire que ça va bien moins loin...
Moi, j’ai dû avaler d’interminables gorgées
D’un philtre spécial, fort spécialement philtrant et
Dégueulasse... afin de m’éprouver. Car il faut
Prouver la force de son âme
Avant de s’engager si en longueur.
Il faut être proprement déterminé, quoi
S’agissant quand même d’une défloration jusqu’au caecum.
Et tout ça, immaculé, en transparence et sans l’ombre d’un doute.

Malheureusement, je n’ai rien ressenti, je m’étais endormi avant.
Quel manque de pot ! diriez-vous, mais c’était prévu.
Les meilleures rencontres, les plus profondes
On les fait souvent sans rien sentir.
Alors, jeune vierge au teint rose, aussi rose que mon cul
Jeune vierge baignée, parfumée, puis mise au jus par une vieille
Est-ce qu’on t’anesthésie aussi ?
Cela dépend à coup sûr de la législation.
Moi, vu mon âge, je ne sais quoi te conseiller.


5 Août 2018

Aucun commentaire: