jeudi 13 décembre 2007

Lit Heroes #12 - Willy

I currently sell quite a lot of those lamps.
I just don't tell them to rub; they must find out this by
_________________________________________themselves.
I even think that from a legal point of view I'm forbidden to.

If one isn't stone-blind, the very looks should intrigue him
____________________________________________enough.
If I were my customers, I'd most certainly give it a try;
But that's none of my business, I'm not a teacher of curiosity.

On the other hand, they are customers, not blabbers.
They wouldn't call me up shrieking into the handset––
Exactly as I don't pick them out, these people!

No peddler here below can afford to choose to whom he's
___________________________________________hawking.
Once they're out of the wagon, please understand…
But in all these years not one's come back; so they must be
Just as satisfied to have them as I am to have them gone.

In some case, that's for sure, it may be better the man
Never notices how useful such a little thing can be.
He'd simply take it for a piece of fine art work thus.

As per me, I the hell know what to do with fine art work.
I think all things should sort of transcend in a way.
Especially in times as we have right now.
I am in that sense a bit of a philosopher.

July 16, 2007

Aucun commentaire: