jeudi 6 décembre 2007

Lit Heroes #8 - Sganarelle

The village quack told me to not worry about it:
Giving credit to my books, all this is pretty bog-normal;
The almighty masters simply have Asperger's.
Perhaps, he added, that's why they work…
I suggested that a manservant should be entitled to have
____________________________________an ass purger too.

You can obey instructions without an ounce of
_______________________________understanding, he said;
Obedience is a mere body job, menial brains are not required.
But if you do as I say––and that's the trick in it––you'll wind
___________up acting in a way that first of all is fun for you.
Anyway, I riposted, I mostly execute orders that I don't get
_______________________________________the reason for.
I won't say that his desires are pointless but I'm obviously
_____________________________missing part of that point.

Stuff would be quite easier if he'd let me handle it entirely my
_______________________________________________way;
But no way, I'm the flunkey, he's the bossy. I'm a free man
_____________________________________as he uses to say
Whilst he, at least thrice a day, suddenly buckles overburden
__________________________________ with accountability.
You know, the quack I'm friends with said, you can't tell an
_________Asperger to look through somebody else's eyeballs!
He'd better give a little peep through his own very balls for
_________________________________ a change! I retorted.

July 14, 2007

Aucun commentaire: