mercredi 5 août 2026

Du Boniment

Qui ne s’est jamais laissé baratiner ? L’autre jour, cet éminceur de légumes. Génial. Sur le marché, le démonstrateur éminçait à une vitesse folle tout ce qui lui tombait sous la main. Puis, de retour à la maison : suis-je idiot ou quoi ? Absolument inutilisable, le machin. Les tomates sont réduites en bouillie et les carottes se coincent aussitôt. Et c’est avec cette mentalité-là que je devrais élire un gouvernement ?


1. Lo churri


Lo churri lo chango
Lo copi barango
Con lo que te engañifan
Te lo tragas y picas.

Lo gorri lo gondo
Lo mochi folondo
Todo lo que te cuadra
Certidumbre o nada.

Lo tumi lo tami
Lo curri salami
Lo que al buen tuntún
Chagalín chagalún.


2. Granted Wishes

Wer hat sich nicht schon mal was andrehen lassen? Kürzlich dieser Gemüsehäcksler. Genial. Der Vorführer auf dem Markt häckselte mit einem Affenzahn alles, was ihm unter die Finger kam. Und dann zu Hause: bin ich blöd oder was? Absolut unbrauchbar, das Teil. Die Tomaten zerquetscht, und die Karotten sofort verklemmt. Und mit dieser Mentalität soll ich eine Regierung wählen?


No matter what one may say
Too much dirt or too much cleanliness
It doesn’t matter: When growing up

There is a time one must leave
And a time one aspires to get a home for oneself
And it’s exactly the same thing.

In between, there might be a little action, call it life.
That life’s demanding, asks for something in return, love.
What do you have to offer?

Being here without touching
And... and
Going away before having assessed where I am.

I’m a bit tired, I’d rather be stuck, this one mutters, while
Another one brags: Before I am, I’ll kill myself.
It’s eventually the same person.

By chance, no one has to find a place
No one has to decide –
The place finds you, welcome or not.

Mostly unwelcome
But well arrived
In either case.


August 4, 2026

Aucun commentaire: