samedi 15 décembre 2007

Lit Heroes #13 - Je

The clincher is: "I am not me."
Once you understand this, partner, he said
There is something like a given result.

I've known Arthur for a long time
And I thought, I mean, at least, when we both were young
That he more than any other knew who he was.
It was only recently that he desired to open up my eyes.

I told him nuts, but the bugger insisted:
I is, quoth he, quite definitively somebody else.
Me too, I always thought so, I said
And still, we're absolutely different blokes.

He looked at me, yawning, like a kitten. Yep, I said, if you say
______________________________________so.
First, I didn't want to destroy our friendship
And second, his talent as a trader with Ethiopia is quite
________________________________impressing.

It took me that long to find out that little accident
Cause I never thought he too could scribble stuff in that
____________________________________sense.
For I did so. And therefore thought he couldn't.

I always thought him a well-to-do guy in the Overseas
__________________________________Division.
But these specimens have long died out, he told me.
These days, there is no more such thing as a senior sales
_________________________________executive.

July 16, 2007

Aucun commentaire: