mardi 25 décembre 2007

Lit Heroes #19 - Genji

This is a dream
To equal stellar Hikaru
Faithful in diversity.

I commoner can't line up lives and be serenely me in all.
My brilliance illuminates few, and to satisfy one is victory.
To honor past love smack-dab in the middle of organized
_____________________________________crime
Memory can't overpower the requirements of day and health.

The Danish handbook says: Be all of one piece!
Coming dissolute, how should I be of one dissolute piece?
When I feel to move on I start to tell and then ain't gone.
Were I not gravity-bound I'd surely beat it like a thug, were it
______________________________________ not
Elegant gray the hue could go far more splashy, couldn't it?

I don't try hard enough to admire the cherry blossom
That parable for ubiquitous candor blown off under one rain;
I must live these many lives in dull their permanence and
_________________________________dissolution.

July 25, 2007

Aucun commentaire: