vendredi 14 mars 2008

"This Is About I**am" - 9 Redemption

Impatient for not being served I decided to help myself.

Feeling a rush of boldness I made use of my fork, hoping to
_________________________________ seize a bit.
'T was like stealing. In no time I had it jammed into my
___________________________________ piehole.
Good Heavens, but it was fire! It was like a red hot stick!

–You should have let me choose for you! My neighbor
__________________________________snickered.
Some are just in for spice, aren't meant to be swallowed by a
__________________________ well-bred young lady.
He reached under the table, fiddling awhile in his lap.

Bend over, head for my groin, don't be prudish, silly! It
_________________________sounded so peremptory.
Discombobulated, I obeyed, shivering inside, the palate
___________________________________burning.

What did I expect to find there? My clumsiness must have
_____________________________ given him wings.
As it were, he simply dug me.

What else could emerge there waiting for me? Could
____________________________anything be worse?

He had prepared a paper napkin and whispered: Just spit it
______________________________________out!

September 25, 2006

Rédemption

Jugeant avoir assez attendu, je décidai de me servir moi-même.

Hardiment, j'empoignai ma fourchette, espérant attraper un morceau.
Ce fut comme du vol. En un instant, je l'avais fourré dans mon four.
Ciel, mais c'était du feu, c'était comme un tison chauffé au rouge !

– Z'auriez dû me laisser choisir à vot' place ! Mon voisin se gaussa.
Y en a qui y sont que comme épice, pas pour être avalés par une jeune fille bien élevée.
Il s'affaira pendant un petit moment sous la table.

Penche-toi et vise mon ventre, sois pas prude, godiche ! Le ton fut péremptoire.
Décontenancée, j'obéis, tremblante à l'intérieur, le palais en feu.

Que pensais-je y trouver? Ma maladresse dut lui donner des ailes.

En fait, il m'avait, gagné par mes manières, tout simplement pigée.

Qu'est-ce qui pourrait m'attendre d'autre ? Que pourrait être pire ?

Il avait déplié une serviette et dit tout bas : Vas-y, crache-le !

Sept. 25, 2006, traduit le 18 Oct.

Aucun commentaire: